Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Evening at Home

This fine relaxing evening has been brought to you by Busch Light and a couple of fine singer-songwriters.

Here's four songs. Enjoy.

Elliott Smith - New Disaster: My favorite off the New Moon album.
Elliott Smith - A Distorted Reality is Now a Necessity to be Free: Political. This is a different ES song. In my opinion, it shows his versatility.

Buy these here and here.

Devendra Banhart - Tit Smoking in the Temple of Artesan Mimicry: The hippy Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart - This is the Way

You can get this album here.

So, I'm just now discovering Devendra. I heard about him forever ago but figured it wasn't my deal (i have no excuse for thinking that, but for some reason I did). I had no idea where to start so I downloaded the Rejoicing in the Hands album. I've thoroughly enjoyed this one so far. For any Devendra fans out there, what do you recommend next? If you've got any input let me know. For those out there that haven't checked him out...quite wasting time and remember....When in rome....

RR

No comments: