Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Shins, live?


Hello fellow music fans. I need a little favor, a question answered, and ya'll seem like just the folks to consult. Turns out The Shins are going to be playing at the Santa Barbara Bowl in October and tickets are on sale. Now, I'm a Shins fan as much as the next bloke, but I'm not sure if they seem like a good live act or not. Has anybody seen them live? Any thoughts on the merits of this show? Should I pay the premium to check it out (actually, tickets are relatively reasonable for this part of the country anyway)?

While we mull this question over, here's one off their new disc, Wincing the Night Away: The Shins - Red Rabbit
And one off of Chutes Too Narrow: The Shins - Young Pilgrims

Buy The Shins here!


AG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Shins are an amazing live band. I saw them at a free show at Amoeba in LA and I expected them to sound a lot different in person, but they were lively and their sound was exactly the same, proving they've actually got talent.