Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Across the Pond

Europa welcomed KGB with open arms

Well, 2/3 of KGB are back from a fantastic holiday across the pond. Yes, Bryan and I, as well as some other comrades, did some traveling through the UK, Italy, and Switzerland. I usually come back from these trips with a particular song or two that stuck with me and remind me of the trip, for whatever reason. I'm disappointed that I didn't really come away with much this trip. I'm not sure why that is - maybe because we were on the run so much. But, to make up for lost time, here are a couple tracks for your enjoyment anyway.

Wilco - That's Not the Issue: This is a song that reminds me of my previous travel to Switzerland. "I've been thinking of something new" (that being Switzerland). I'm also heading to a Wilco concert in less than a week and what is that Uilco shirt Bryan has on?

Josh Turner - When I Paint My Masterpeice: A song by The Band, which was mentioned by a KGB fan in a previous post comment. The single line about "in a dirty gondola" kept going through my head in Venice.

AG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A damn good time it was! I didn't really come away with any songs either. I blame Harry Potter that bastard.