Monday, June 18, 2007

Sunday Six Pack


How's this for random? I should've named my dog Blitzen Trapper or Wolf Blitzer.

More random goodness for you, although a few days late again. I realized tonight that I post alot of the same bands in these things. After a moment, I decided I didn't care too much because I listen to music like crackheads do crack, voraciously. Without further adieu, here's what I'm listening to -- no explanations this week though:

1. John Doe -- A Little More Time from A Year In The Wilderness
[Buy John Doe here]

2. Uncle Tupelo -- Factory Belt from No Depression
[Buy UT here]

3. Blitzen Trapper -- Wild Mountain Nation from Wild Mountain Nation
[Buy Blitzen Trapper here]

4. Wilco -- Side With Seeds from Sky Blue Sky
[Buy Wilco here]

5. Paul Westerberg -- We May Be The Ones from Stereo
[Buy Paul Westerberg here]

6. Heart It Races -- Dr. Dog from Heart from Heart It Races EP (Architecture in Helsinki song performed by Dr. Dog)
[Buy Heart It Races here]


BK

No comments: