Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ryan's Webcast 4: A Question Answered

So, at the end of yesterday's post I asked about albums you would consider the best ever. I then wondered to myself the albums I would include. I decided the best way to think about and answer this question was through a webcast.....so, here it is. I've decided to make this a two-part webcast. This month I'll deal with the 5 albums I believe belong at the top of any "Best Ever" list. Then, next month I'll come back at you with my Top 5 favorite albums of all time. And they're not necessarily the same. Some of the albums in my "favorites" list will never be found on anyone's Best Ever list. Some you'll agree with (on both lists) but most likely you'll disagree with most of what I put on the lists. But that's okay.....that's why we do crap like this. So, keeping that in mind, I've ironically entitled this webcast The Undisputable Top 5 Albums of All-Time. And by Undisputable I clearly mean, Very Disputable. I hope either way, you enjoy it, and it makes you think of albums you'd consider on these types of lists.

Ryan Webcast 4

I've also decided not to list the songs or albums included on this webcast this month. Its a surprise! If ya wanna find out what's included, you're just going to have to listen to it. Hope you enjoy it.

RR

No comments: