Monday, March 19, 2007

Hell Hath Frozen Over....

I can't believe I am doing this. An anonymous comment left in yesterday's entry asked for a Neil Diamond song and not only am I going to respond, I am going to deliver a Neil Diamond mp3.

Music royalty! Oh yeah, Neil Diamond too (in the blue coat and shades).

This will be the only Neil Diamond reference that I will ever make on this blog. The only redeeming factor of this mp3 is that it's from The Last Waltz and with The Band. Otherwise, I expect to hear no more mention of Neil Diamond on this here blog. Here ya go:

The Band with Neil Diamond -- Dry Your Eyes


Thank you, come again.

BK

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you happen to have an mp3 of Neil Diamond performing "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show" from his Hot August Night album?One of the hardest and most rockin'
performances that I ever heard.

Anonymous said...

BK,

You now have an instant groopy (sp?) since you posted Neil! As shown by the other anon comment, it is good to see there are other Neil lovers out there.

yours forever,

Anon

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry anonymous1, I do not have that mp3. The only mp3 I have of that dude is the one I posted.