Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgivings et al

Somethings I'm thankful for:

Let's get the old standards out there first and foremost:

My rents & company

Sly & The Family Stone :: Family Affair


My homeboys
You Am I :: Friends Like You


My pup

Ted Leo :: Me & Mia

Old rockers that get back together and still rock

Dinosaur Jr :: Been There All The Time


Great harmonies and catchy hooks, all in one song

Teenage Fanclub :: About You


Falling in love with songs from albums past that you had listened to a million times before

Wilco :: Outtasite (Outta Mind)

Bands from Ohio that rock with the amps turned up to 10
Two Cow Garage :: Camo Jacket


Navy, and everybody else, beating Notre Dame this year in football!

Centro-matic :: Mighty Midshipmen


USC Song Girls
Jeff Buckley :: Sweet Thing



Happy Thanksgiving, blokes

BK

No comments: